The Atomic Bomb The Atomic Bomb

I didn't even notice the snare until I read the review which to me means it fit fine. What are you using for your dubstep growls?

Cethic responds:

NI Massive with EQ automation.

Hall Way 666 Evil Ways Hall Way 666 Evil Ways

The intro was perfect for a dubstep drop of some sort. But then it stayed like an ambient weird song. I didn't mind, but really, I like the ambiance, but it would have made an awesome song if a song ever started. I could see this being remixed. Anyway, good stuff.

DJBOSSKILLER responds:

I made it so some one else could use it for a dub step
but I will make it a dub step later on
thanks for your reviews

Liquides - The Passing Time Liquides - The Passing Time

Great background music, I love the ambiance of it all. Great work, keep it up ^_^

-+[Serenade of Water]+- -+[Serenade of Water]+-

A very good version of the song, though since I've heard so many remixes of the Legend of Zelda songs, I wouldn't say memorable. It captures the song perfectly, but I personally I would have no reason to listen to more then once since it presented nothing new to me compared to the other remixes. But really, a great version of the song, the sounds are leveled very well and overall the sounds you chose are great.

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks! I honestly wasn't trying to make anything riveting and original. I've just been stuck my whole life with suck instruments that I really wanted to show everyone I now have this kickass library and mean business. Keep listening and you'll hear the riveting stuff soon. ;)
Thanks for listening!!! <3

Paris Kara Tokyo Paris Kara Tokyo

Not bad, I found the drums to be a bit overly repetitious but I really liked the leads. The melodies and counter-melodies were good. Overall a good song, sounds very similar to Openlight (A newgrounds artist) to me, but maybe it's because I don't listen to this style of dance very often.

Kujisoft responds:

Thank you for review it was very helpful ! :)

Burst Burst

Clap is a little generic, be a little more creative with your snares, and with your beats in general. The sounds don't mesh great, though I like the melody's. Work on the instruments, and speed it up a little. The song feels so slow. Make your own sounds and make them work with it, that's my strategy.

benc98 responds:

Thank you for the honest feedback. i do agree with most of your comment. My transitions and beats are a bit generic, but its one of my first songs so i'll definitely try and improve and make more interesting tunes in upcoming tracks.

Sinking Island Sinking Island

I'm back
Listened to the track, thought it was pretty good, your drums have improved greatly since I last heard your music, straying from the straight 4-on-the-floor beat lol. Good track overall, though I felt like there was way too much reverb/delay. I felt as though I couldn't tell any of the parts, well, apart because the instrumentation was very similar. I can't count the number of instruments in the song because it's hard to tell if they're different. I did catch the secondary percussion on the second listen though it is indeed very quiet. Overall, I can say there are a lot of good things about this track, like a strong melody, a good beat, and a very fun feel. Just some mixing and maybe some variation in the instrumentation.

Sincerely,
Prex

Crux Ultimum Crux Ultimum

Okay, I really like the song for some reasons but overall felt it was lacking in bass sounds. I feel the bass is very important especially in hardstyle, but you seemed to focus more primarily on the highs rather then the lows, I'd almost call this trance with hardstyle influences. It's a good song, just needs more bass, like a lot more.

The Abandoned Fortress The Abandoned Fortress

Ahh, another good song! I remember back 2 years ago when I was just starting out in newgrounds with my 8-bit and you and I actually had very similar styles. It has been interesting watching your sounds grow as they have. Keep up the good work and continue to grow ^_^

OpenLight responds:

Thanks Prex!

[L] Elephant Graveyard [L] Elephant Graveyard

wtf less then 3 rating?

This is definitely better then that. For an industrial song this a perfect fit. Some ambiance, some nice distortion, some interesting effects. This song is really good, but just like in the other song I reviewed, but less so in this song, the bass drum is a little over shadowed, adding another layer or bringing it out more would definitely help.