Phoenix Wright! Coffee! Phoenix Wright! Coffee!

Little things

Well the water marks, jk. you should make it stop at the end instead of looping since you have credits and all. I thought it was funny.

galex66 responds:

Ty ill make a better ending song just for you

Super Smash Super Smash

Luigi

Luigi was a fucking badass! I loved the video, well done.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Awesome art

The only reason I really thought to watch it is because of the Amon Amarth song, knights of Valhalla, then it was more so when it was based in azgar, gaurdians of azgar.

Dodge Block Dodge Block

The idea was good, but it just need some more color and music, something. also, it got to the point where the only reason I lost, was cause I was trying to use my left hand.

Platformer Tech Demo Platformer Tech Demo

fell off the map...

I managed to fall off the level... by walking through the water... and there were other glitches too...

Nihem097 responds:

Yeah, i am trying to fix that.

Panda Hates Mazes Panda Hates Mazes

Fun?

Where's the fun? I really want to know...

The Atomic Bomb The Atomic Bomb

I didn't even notice the snare until I read the review which to me means it fit fine. What are you using for your dubstep growls?

Cethic responds:

NI Massive with EQ automation.

Hall Way 666 Evil Ways Hall Way 666 Evil Ways

The intro was perfect for a dubstep drop of some sort. But then it stayed like an ambient weird song. I didn't mind, but really, I like the ambiance, but it would have made an awesome song if a song ever started. I could see this being remixed. Anyway, good stuff.

DJBOSSKILLER responds:

I made it so some one else could use it for a dub step
but I will make it a dub step later on
thanks for your reviews

Liquides - The Passing Time Liquides - The Passing Time

Great background music, I love the ambiance of it all. Great work, keep it up ^_^